Symptoms of Chronic Heartburn
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Wheezing or asthma symptoms
- In the throat and chest, burning feeling.
- A bitter or sour taste in the mouth
Causes of Chronic Heartburn
- Acid RefluxThe main cause of chronic heartburn is GERD and acid reflux. In acid reflux disease, the LES can not be closed properly so that the stomach contents splash up into the esophagus. This is causing heartburn. If your acid reflux disease untreated, can lead to serious health complications such as bleeding, esophageal spasm, ulcer and stricture formation.
- Peptic Ulcer : Peptic ulcers are caused by an injury that occurs in the small intestine or in the lining of the stomach. Normally, the usefulness of the stomach lining is to protect the stomach and small intestine. when the function of the stomach lining is disorder, this is called a peptic ulcer. Common symptoms caused by peptic ulcer is heartburn.
- Being overweight Being overweight especially around your waist can increase the risk of experiencing heartburn. There are several reasons that support:Your stomach will get excessive pressure, with increasing pressure on the stomach, the stomach contents can press the LES / Lower esophageal sphincter which acts as a valve between the stomach and esophagus. If you are overweight (obese), you should lose weight even though heartburn is not going to disappear entirely.
- Gastroparesis : Gastroparesis is a medical condition in which the stomach takes too long to be empty and no food into the intestine. . In normal digestive , stomach push food toward the small intestine to digest. The vagus nerve is responsible for controlling muscle contraction in moving food. If the vagus nerve is damaged, the food will move slowly or even not moving. If this condition occurs can cause chronic heartburn.
- Hiatal HerniaIn addition to causing heartburn, hiatal hernia can also cause chest pain, belching and nausea. Hernia pain with severe symptoms can be cured with surgery or medication. Chronic heartburn caused by hiatal hernia can be treated with antacids, or H-2 blockers. Antacids and H-2 blockers work by reducing the amount of acid produced by the stomach and neutralize the acidity in the stomach, which can reduce acid reflux.
Treatmen for Chronic Heartburn
Foods that are safe for chronic heartburn diet:
Ginger is one of the best foods for chronic heartburn sufferers . Ginger can be peeled, diced, shredded or sliced. When cooking you can use it.
- Banana Bananas have a PH 5.6, bananas are good for acid reflux sufferers. However, only about one percent of people with acid reflux, experienced a poor condition with a banana.
So that needs to be considered is, the banana might work for most people, but it will not necessarily work for you.
- Oatmeal One of the foods recommended by chronic heartburn diet is oatmeal, oatmeal is the best breakfast daily menu .
Oatmeal does not cause reflux and is filling. Oatmeal can absorb acidity of certain foods.
- Salad : Tomatoes, onions, sauce and cheese are high in fat should be avoided. But salad is the main food for people with chronic heartburn.
- Aloe Vera Aloe vera is widely known as a natural means of healing various diseases, as well as to treat acid reflux especially for chronic heartburn.
Aloe vera are often found as a living plant, but in health- food stores sometimes available in liquid form, or leaves.
- Poultry such as Turkey and Chiken : Types of poultry such as chicken and turkey, is the staple food of reflux diet. Remove the skin before cooking, because they contain high fat. cooking with baked, boiled, or grilled, but not fried.
- Celery: Celery contains a high moisture content and almost no calories. Therefore, a good choice if you suffer from chronic heartburn.
- Fennel Fennel has a pH of 6.9, can improve gastric function. So, fennel is a suitable food for heartburn.This vegetable has a unique flavor, licorice flavor. To make a healthy salad can be mixed with other vegetables. If you like the flavor, also can be added to chicken dishes.
- Melon: Melon has a pH 6.1 is very good for people with chronic heartburn and acid reflux diet. But other heartburn sufferers, precisely to avoid it. But other heartburn sufferers, precisely to avoid it, because worsening their heartburn.
- Parsley: Parsley has been used since ancient times as a remedy to aid digestion. And widely used, for heartburn medicinal herb.
- Roots and Greens
Green beans, broccoli, and asparagus, are foods that are good for people with chronic heartburn.
For people who follow this diet, almost all green and root vegetables is highly recommended to be used for heartburn treatment .
Follow the suggestions above, to reduce the occurrence of chronic heartburn.
Visit Now : http://www.cureyouracidrefluxnow.com